Human Resource ManagementNovember 10, 2017
This is an example of a cv made with one of our templates. The person who contacted us wanted to use our template #1010 to remake his resume.
We created a two pages version of our template to add all the original information. You can get the template Word format .DOC file by clicking on the download link at the end of this post.
What you think? All comments are welcome.
The original CV
SPECIALIZATION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
I aspire to secure a promising position in an established, yet growing, organization that will offer new challenges in “Human Resource Management”.
I have recently graduated in specialized master’s degree in HR (M.HRM) from K.U. I also did M.A Economics. The combination of these two dynamic fields may leads the great aesthetic change in my personality, enjoying this collaboration of these two different field with Excellent communication skills, self-analyst, creative goal focused, team player, player, quick learner, An ability to work under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly.
- Mar-17 to Present: Recruitment Specialist at Freelance.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Employee Requisition Form.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements for recruitment.
- Scanning the applications of candidates.
- Short listing candidates.
- Telephonic Interview
- Send finalized candidates to concern.
- March 2017 to April 2017 : HR Intern at “Team Reactivate” Digital & design Agency
- Process & update attendance on daily basis
- Formulate attendance report on monthly basis
- Applying leave in manual & (TMS) Time Management System
- Audit files and prepare final report of missing documents
- Prepare presentations
- Payroll Assistance & Preparation
- New employee data entry and file opening.
- Assist seniors in Full and final settlement processing.
- Collect data and compile overall hiring report
- Maintain documentation of permanent employees.
- Reference checks of new employees
- Loan and provident fund report formulation on monthly basis.
- Dispatching cheque to relevant personnel.
- Dec 2016: “HR Intern” at “UBL Insurers.”
- Schedule interviews
- Formulate offer/appointment letters
- Minutes of meeting
- Formulate monthly attendance report
- Find talent on LinkedIn
- Formulate stationary sheet on monthly basis
- Maintain documentation of permanent/Contractual employees
- Fulfill requirements of permanent and newly hired employees
- New employee data entry and file opening
- Jan-16 to Oct-16: “Administrator & coordinator” at The Country School.
- Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- From Karachi University with”3.4 GPA” year 2016.
- Major subject:
Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development, Performance management, Compensation & benefits, Project management, Change & innovation, Organization Development.
- Masters in Economics (MEF)
- from Karachi University with 2nd division year 2013
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- from Karachi University with 2nd Division year 2009.
- Intermediate Science (pre-medical)
- From Govt. College for Women with “C” grade “year 2006”.
- S.C (Bio-Science)
- From Sarfraz Higher secondary School with “A” grade Year 2004”
- S Office Certified from Computer Colligate.
- HR Professional skills ( certificate; Open university UK)
- Research Thesis on “ Corporate social responsibility strategy and practices w.r.t Pakistan ”
- “HR Role” in Business Development ( certificate)
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Market Research
- Data Validation & Employee Data Management
- Data Analysis
- Interpersonal skills
- Content writing skills
- Father’s Name :
- I.C :
- O.B :
- Marital status : Single
- Nationality : Pakistani
- Religion : Islam
- Language : English, Urdu
- Will be furnished upon request
Download the template
Click on the following link to download this template: